The Left repeatedly has demanded that “we listen to doctors” and “experts” and that we “follow the science” surrounding the Chinese coronavirus. They, of course, are liars and hypocrites, as they utterly ignore any scientific data which shows this whole pandemic to be a farce and their supposedly “effective” measures to be nothing but pipe dreams at best and heavily damaging to society at worst.
They often try to cite Anthony Fauci as the be-all and end-all of scientific credentials, and that what he says is basically the Gospel. Well, here we have a doctor with even BETTER credentials than Fauci, Dr. Thomas T. Siler.
Dr. Siler is an internist with 37 years of experience, the same credentials as Fauci, and actually treats patients, so he gets to see the actual effects of the pandemic first-hand, making him a far more credible source than Fauci.
Dr. Siler wrote two articles, one in which he details the good news about the Chinese coronavirus and another which talks about “the bad and the ugly” surrounding the virus.
Let’s begin with the good news, shall we?
Siler details 10 points, or pieces of good news, for us to know:
1. “Globally, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.8%. Under the age of 70, the survival rate for COVID-19 is 99.97%. This is on par with many influenza seasons. Americans younger than 70 do not have to fear COVID-19 any more than influenza and we know how to protect the elderly.”
2. “Herd immunity for the alpha strain is here.” Dr. Siler says that antibody studies show that the percentage of those with natural immunity is 4-6 times higher than the number of cases in the U.S. And according to another doctor, from Johns Hopkins University, 80-85% of the population is immune. “Those who deny this,” Siler writes, “must explain how cases and deaths started to decline in January way before there was a significant vaccine effort. Instead, we are transitioning now from a pandemic to endemic status and, indeed, some eminent virologists say vaccinating in the middle of a pandemic is making herd immunity more difficult to obtain through the creation of variants.”
3. “The average age of death from COVID is 78. The average life expectancy in America is 78… Children and those under age 70 are at much lower risk.”
4. “Hydroxychloroquine works. Ivermectin works. It has been estimated 85% of COVID-19 deaths could have been prevented were these medicines used early.”
5. “Children are safe from COVID-19 and don’t spread the virus either. A study in the UK showed that the survival rate in children is 99.995%. In the U.S. 335 children have died since the start of the pandemic. A study done by Johns Hopkins and FAIR Health showed that all of the children that died from April 2020 to August 2020 had immune problems or were chronically ill. In that period, not one healthy child died. Children have more chance of dying in a car wreck, unintentional drug overdose, or influenza than from COVID-19. Vaccination for healthy children is not needed.”
6. “Sweden did not have a lockdown or mask mandate and did better with cases and deaths than many countries. Lockdown did not work and had serious cultural and economic side effects. There is ample literature now to show that masks, as we are using them, do not work.”
7. “Persons who have had COVID-19 infection have a robust and long-lasting immunity. This immunity also is likely to protect against variants. As evidence continues to accumulate that the new mRNA vaccines are neither as effective nor safe as advertised, I would advise not getting the vaccine on top of your natural immunity if you had the COVID-19 infection.”
8. “There is very little, if any, spread of COVID-19 from asymptomatic persons. This lie was spread early to maximize fear of this new virus. COVID-19 is like other respiratory viral infections – you catch it from being around someone who has symptoms.”
9. “The death rate nationally for COVID-19 has been going down since January.”
10. “The Delta variant is acting like a typical historical virus variant. Typically, variants happen all the time and are more contagious but less deadly… A UK report states the Delta variant is likely 20 times less deadly than the alpha strain, but that more data needs to be collected.”
Basically, Siler said, we needn’t be afraid of the Chinese coronavirus.
Unfortunately, there are entities who wish to only further increase the fear, rather than remain rational about it. For a variety of reasons, the lies and hysteria will only continue, and unfortunately, those who try and tell the truth will be de-platformed or generally censored, as Siler notes in his second article.
Now, we move on to the bad things about the pandemic:
1. The death count “has been artificially elevated to maximize fear.” “California’s fifth-most populous county revised its COVID-19 death count down by 22% after reviewing the cases for the last 18 months.” Washington and Minnesota also lowered their counts and it’s likely that “overcounting happened across our country.”
2. “The PCR test for COVID-19 is flawed in many ways and led to overcounting cases. Two weeks ago, the CDC and FDA quietly said they would abandon the PCR test for COVID-19 in December 2021, acknowledging it did not work. They also alluded to the fact that the PCR test could not distinguish between COVID and the flu. Did the flu go away last year? No, many cases were counted as COVID-19. The CDC and FDA also now admit that they did not have any physical samples of the COVID-19 virus (I’ll get to why in a moment) so they used common cold Coronaviruses and human cells to make a less accurate test.”
3. “The new mRNA vaccines are far from safe. While the VAERS reporting system now has over 10,000 deaths (EU 20,000 deaths) after the vaccine, a whistleblower with the CDC says the actual count is closer to 50,000 and not being reported. Adverse reactions, including… blood clots, neurologic injury, and spontaneous abortion have approached 650,000 patients in the USA.”
4. “The mRNA vaccine is not safe in pregnant women. An article in the New England Medical Journal showed a rate of spontaneous abortion of 12% which is close to what is normally expected and the conclusion was the vaccine was safe to give. However, the study was skewed to include mostly women in the third trimester (84%). The remaining women in the 1st and 2nd trimesters had a 75% spontaneous abortion rate (96 out of 127).”
5. Supposedly prestigious medical journals have spread disinformation. “The Lancet, the top medical journal in Europe, had to retract a study saying Hydroxychloroquine was not working on COVID-19 when it was proved that there was no data for the study… The Lancet also published a statement signed by several scientists saying the COVID-19 virus could not have possibly come from the Wuhan lab. With evidence mounting now that this is exactly what happened the Lancet cannot admit it was wrong. Faith in our medical leaders is waning.”
6. “Antibody Dependent Enhancement (“ADE”) may be happening. [R]eports are beginning to come in from countries that are heavily vaccinated, such as Israel, that vaccinated people are getting sick and may have more serious illnesses than those not vaccinated.”
7. “The mRNA vaccines are not 95% effective as touted. Efficacy is likely closer to 40-70% but more data is needed. Reports coming in from Israel and states like Massachusetts show high numbers of vaccinated people (over 50%) in the hospital with COVID-19.”
In that article, Siler also points to “the ugly” of the pandemic, such as the shady bullcrap that we have seen from “scientists” and the government. For example, Siler points to the faulty PCR testing being used to inflate case numbers and maximizing fear; or the fact that some protests and riots are ok and not superspreaders, such as BLM and Antifa riots, or things like a massive birthday bash for Obama, but other protests and gatherings, like any Trump rally or the Jan. 6th rally, being supposed superspreader events.
Read the article yourself for more such examples from Siler, because I want to get to the one thing the doc never got to which, as I mentioned previously, is related to why neither the CDC nor FDA don’t have samples of the Chinese coronavirus and had to use other coronaviruses: COVID-19 has yet to be proven to actually exist.
See, the way in which viruses are effectively proven to exist is through a process of isolation. You take a cell you believe is infected with the virus and attempt to isolate the virus from the rest of the cell. There is a pretty good article on Algora that goes into more technical detail about the process for finding new viruses, far too detailed for me to be able to simplify more than I already have. It also says that “none” of the steps necessary for isolating and discovering a new virus have “even been attempted with the SARS-CoV-2 virus, nor have all these steps been successfully performed for any so-called pathogenic virus.”
“But how can that be?” one might be compelled to ask. “We have seen the picture of the virus, with the cell and the things sticking out of it looking kind of like a crown, like the picture above.” Well, if that were evidence of the existence of the virus, the evolutionary “road-map” from ape to human would count as evidence of evolution. They likely made that graphic out of other coronaviruses and how they look. For example, the following:
MERS also looks rather similar to coronaviruses.
So just because we have all seen the graphic of what COVID-19 “looks like” that doesn’t necessarily mean that it exists. That it hasn’t been isolated means that it hasn’t been proven to exist.
Remember, also, that Siler mentioned that the death rate is on par with many influenza seasons and that the flu didn’t simply go away last year but many flu cases were counted as Chinese coronavirus cases. In a pandemic, it would be expected for MORE people than usual to die in a given year, yet we have seen that the number of people dying over the last few years has been about the same. Fewer were reported to die from things like the flu or influenza, etc., not because humanity somehow evolved into being capable of surviving those things within a year or two (any evolutionary biologist, even the most ardent and Leftist one, would tell you that’s not how evolution works) but because we have attributed non-COVD deaths to COVID, literally including gunshot wounds.
People have gotten sick, yes, but people always get sick with many things. The only difference is that, this time, those illnesses have been in the spotlight but been called COVID-19.
In Alberta, Canada, a man was fined $1,200 CAN for being in a “large gathering” of more than 10 people. In court, he demanded to see evidence of the virus isolated to justify a pandemic and the measures for which he was being fined. He specifically subpoenaed the Chief Medical Officer of Health for Alberta that she might isolate the virus and show proof of its existence. They tried dirty tricks like subpoenaing the man back within 24 hours of a court appearance, which was a “procedural violation” and which the man got the judge to agree was a violation. Eventually, the CMO’s lawyer said: “Well, your honor, [the defendant] is requesting evidence we cannot get.”
The health office of Alberta could not get evidence that the Chinese coronavirus was isolated and, therefore, real, something which, if anyone had isolated the virus, ought to be easy for them to have acquired such evidence.
Now, I have said previously that the CCP likely developed this virus in a lab and released it on accident but took advantage of the chaos to set the world on fire. It can’t be that both are true, since either it’s not real and therefore the CCP developed nothing or it’s real and the CCP developed something but there should be isolation and proof of the virus of which there isn’t any.
The CCP definitely is developing things in their virology institutes, since they are commie crap. We know for certain that, if the virus is real, that it’s artificial. But do we know that it definitely exists even artificially? The evidence points to the idea that no, it doesn’t exist. It would certainly make sense, since, again, you’d expect far more deaths in pandemic years than we would have in other years, even if the virus is artificial, yet the number of deaths has been about the same.
My gut instinct here is to go with the idea that it doesn’t exist (isolation is a key component) but that if it ever is isolated and proven to exist, we at least also know for sure that it is manufactured and not natural, as evidence shows.
At any rate, to close on this rather long article, what Dr. Siler wrote in his articles is great and certainly truthful. And all this from someone who has FAR more credibility than the Left’s St. Fauci.
“The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.”
We bring you the TRUTH that the Left denies you. You'll live a more joyful and victorious life, because the Truth will set you free...